Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Posting updated 9/21

 Dear Parents,
 The grades were updated on 9/21. Every paper was graded and recorded by Friday, when I left school.
  Sunday, all of the grades in the book were recorded on the grade portal. Please remember, the grades may take a day to populate to your portal. My screen is very different from yours and must down load from mine to upload to your screen.
 Please remember, if children didn't follow directions, not put a name on a paper, or forget to turn the paper in on time, it will take longer to grade or show up on the portal.
As a teacher, I have learned children will blame the teacher for any issues, because children love their parents and don't want to disappoint them. The children do the same to you on these same matters, if they think they are in trouble with me. We need to work as a team to find out what really happened and how to fix it. I want the best for all of my students and to prepare them for the next grade and life. I know you want the same for them. We will get them there, together.
 This year I have 151 students; I want them to be treated fairly, work hard, and do the best they can. If, there is a problem, let's solve it.  Children need to learn to become self directed learners.

Thank you for your trust and help

 Please remember test September 26-29.
 Timeline due September 25-26.

No comments: